SSC CHSL Handwritten Notes, SSC CHSL Exam Topic Wise Handwritten Notes Available Here, Candidates Can Check SSC 10+2 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Download SSC CHSL Sample Notes PDF
For any examinee, notes are a very vital asset while preparing for any kind of exam. We will share various information regarding the SSC CHSL Handwritten Notes through this article.
About the SSC CHSL Exam:
The SSC CHSL Exam is held for recruitment of candidates to various posts like LDC, JSA, etc. The recruitment process comprises of 3 tiers-
- Tier 1- Computer based test
- Tier 2- Descriptive type test
- Tier 3- Skill test
Download SSC CHSL Handwritten Notes PDF
|Number of Parts||Download Sample Notes PDF|
|Part-02||General Awareness (G.K.) + Current Affairs|
|Part-03||Reasoning + General Science|
|Part-04||Mathematics (Numerical Aptitude)|
Importance of SSC CHSL Exam Handwritten Notes:
The importance of SSC CHSL Handwritten Notes are-
- It will help the candidates in better exam preparation.
- It will provide additional knowledge to the candidates.
- It will ensure complete preparation and best possible output from the candidates.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus of Tier 1:
Quantitative aptitude syllabus –
- Square root
- Mixtures and allegations
- Profit and loss
- Time and work
- Number systems
- Time and Distance
- Partnership business
- Ratio and proportion
Reasoning or general intelligence syllabus-
- Venn diagram
- Semantic classification
- Critical thinking
- Figural classification
- Drawing inferences
- Word building
- Symbolic or number classification
- Symbolic operations
- Figural pattern
- Figural series
- Number series
- Problem solving
- Coding decoding
- Social intelligence
- Numerical operations
- Emotional intelligence
English language syllabus –
- One word substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- Spot the error
- Detecting mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage
- Cloze test
General awareness syllabus-
- Issues and events of international and national importance
- Indian parliament
- Awards and honors
- Indian budget
- Indian polity
- Countries and capitals
- Indian geography
- Indian constitution
- Indian history
- Indian economy
- Science, technology and research
Syllabus of Tier 2:
Topics of essay –
- National interest
- Scheme and governance
- Environmental concern
- Finance and economy
- Technology, etc.
Topics of letter writing or application-
- Official topics
- However, all kinds of letter writing should be known
Syllabus of Tier 3:
Syllabus for skill test for the post of data entry operator in the office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India –
Speed of 15,000 Key depressions per hour should be there.
Syllabus for skill test for the post of LDC or PA or JSA orSA-
Speed of 10,500 Key depressions per hour should be there.
Syllabus for skill test for the post of Data Entry Operator-
Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour should be there.
How to avail the handwritten notes:
The SSC CHSL Handwritten Notes can be availed in the below mentioned way-
- The candidates must visit the website https://www.infusionnotes.com/ first.
- Then, they should find their required notes.
- After that, they must click on the button indicating “Add to Cart” present below the notes.
- Next, they should fill up all the buying details & then they must purchase the notes.
- Finally, they will be able to avail their required notes.
Contact Details of Handwritten Notes:
Online notes can be ordered by candidates by using any one of the below provided phone numbers-
We hope that this article will be informative for you. For any other related details, you can contact us via comments. You can also share your views about this article through your valuable comments.
FAQs for SSC CHSL Handwritten Notes
How can the notes be availed?
In which format can the notes be downloaded?
Is it necessary to download the notes for opening it?